Thank you for your interest in Pinch! Please provide the following information which will be used to build your account profile. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Pinch Providers will attend an in-person training, which you will sign up for below. As dates fill up, we will continuously add additional options. All of our training days will occur on Wednesdays and Saturdays to accommodate a variety of schedules. If you have an issue confirming a training date, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
A few important notes about your training day:
- To allow for live patient demonstration, we require each of you to bring a model to inject (may be a relative, friend, neighbor, etc.). The ideal model is 40-60-years-old with some skin wrinkles/creases. It’s most important to have someone with you to inject.
- We have spent considerable time and resources developing a personalized and comprehensive training experience. As such, no more than 4 injectors (plus models) are enrolled in any one session. Therefore, please make every effort to be there on time, as cancellations or tardiness impact not only yourself, but also your models and your fellow injectors.
- Dress comfortably. Please ensure that your models avoid makeup and that they are in good general health, not on any anticoagulants or anti-platelets, not pregnant or breastfeeding, have no neurological disorders such as ALS or Lambert-Eaton syndrome, and have no active infections of the face. All models getting injected will sign a consent for treatment at the in-person training.
- Please inform your models that they may be injected with Xeomin neuromodulator and Belotero dermal filler. Every training is unique and not every model will have the opportunity to be injected with both.
- Our Chicago training will take place in the offices of our lead injector, Chris. His office is located at 2835 N. Sheffield Ave. Suite 216. The building front door is open, please proceed directly to the 2nd floor and around to #216.
- Training will begin promptly at 10 am and will continue into the early-to-mid afternoon. Please ensure you eat beforehand and bring a light snack, as there will be no formal break for lunch (in the interest of getting everyone done as quickly as possible).
- Your trainer, Chris will contact you directly 24-48 hours prior to your session with instruction on when your model should arrive.
- If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* I am vaccinated against COVID-19 or have received a medical or religious exemption from my primary employer and will comply with all CDC guidelines as required by law.